Infrared quartz heaters are a safe and energy-efficient way to evenly distribute warmth in any room. Room air passes through high-efficiency lifetime filters that remove dust and dirt before entering the heater.
How Infrared Heating Works
A high velocity, whisper quiet fan circulates air through the heater at two meters per second. Cool air passes through a filter and then enters the heat chamber where it passes over copper sheets that are heated by six premium infrared quartz elements. Heat from these plates combines with the humidity in the room to provide soft, moist, heat. The grill remains safe to the touch, even during operation.
Infrared elements have a rated lifetime of 20,000 hours, and unlike traditional bulbs, they’re extremely durable.
Save $$$ with Home Heating
Turning down the thermostat by 10 degrees during the fall and winter season and running an alternative heat source in the rooms you use most can save up to 10% on your energy bill.
- Warms a room up to 1000 square feet – Thermostatically controlled
- The Dartmouth uses six Infrared Quartz Heating Elements 5,200 BTUs. 1500 Watts, 12.5 Amps
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to heat
- Built from solid hardwoods and real wood veneers with multi-step fine furniture finishing and sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces. Corners are subtly rounded and blended at front face and sides with concealed furniture quality casters roll in any direction
- Infrared Heating Technology
- Quickly and evenly distributes heat throughout the room
- Healthy heat – Produces a moist heat that does not dry out the air and lower oxygen levels in the body and the room
- Excellent zone heating source – Saves on energy costs
- Safe for kids and pets – Stays cool to the touch